OCTOBER 16-17, 2015
Liposuction, Fat Grafting and New Lipoabdominoplasty Techniques Live Surgery Workshop
Marco Pelosi II, MD & Marco Pelosi III, MD
Bayonne, New Jersey
Target Audience: Intermediate
Needs Assessment: The workshop provides the cosmetic surgeon needed information with technological advances in liposuction, fat grafting and lipoabdominoplasty. Patient selection and safety concerns of new technology makes imperative that the surgeon is well informed on the latest developments in liposuction, fat grafting and lipoabdominoplasty. The updated information and skills serve patients to receive safe and effective medical care. The live surgery workshop will succeed in further preparing the cosmetic surgeon in the field of body contouring.
1. Enhance knowledge of liposuction, fat transfer and lipoabdominoplasty techniques including the newest TULUA technique
2. Become familiar with local tumescent anesthesia
3. Become familiar with instrumentation and equipment needed for effective and safe liposuction, fat transfer and lipoabdominoplasty
4. Extend knowledge of liposuction, fat transfer, and lipoabdominoplasty techniques including the TULUA procedure.
5. Extend knowledge of liposuction, fat grafting, and lipoabdominoplasty complications, their prevention and management
Outcome: Make the cosmetic surgeon more aware of the latest technology regarding safety and effectiveness of liposuction, fat transfer and lipoabdominoplasty
Key Faculty: Marco Pelosi II,MD, Marco Pelosi III,MD, Guillermo Blugerman, MD, Kevin Jovanovic, MD, Carlos Avellanet, MD, Arturo Grau, MD
Exhibitor Benefits: Table top, two representative registrations, participant contact list